Our 2019 Hally Labels Trend Report is here!
We are delighted to share with you the 2019 edition of the Hally Labels Trend Report, an exciting and thought-provoking publication designed to challenge and inspire you.
The annual report provides you with a collection of emerging trends, and this year we continue to place a strong emphasis on innovations in the labelling and packaging industries.
Some of our favourites include:
- The revival of the classic lunch box note
- A carefully designed playlist that expresses the characteristics of your bottle of wine
- Creative labelling that takes consumers ‘beyond the wall’
- A water bottle that has captured the sounds of the Himalayas
- A marketing campaign that tailors its content in response to changes in weather
From the practical to the aspirational to the downright quirky, we hope you enjoy this year’s anthology.