Our 2018 Hally Labels Trend Report is out now!
We are excited to launch the 2018 version of our annual Hally Trend Report.
Our Trend Report is a publication we make available to partners interested in emerging trends in the packaging industry. Each year we showcase upcoming ideas and insights, and we always give particular focus to label-specific examples.
The future-focussed report is based on analysis sourced from the world’s leading trend firm, combined with our own Hally Labels field research and our understanding of client markets. Each chapter focuses on one mega-trend, and is illustrated with examples our team have collected from around the world. Not all topics are specific to packaging, but we thought they were quirky and interesting so included them anyway!
Some of our favourites from the Hally 2018 Trend Report include:
- A super-luxe diamante-studded burger box
- A vending machine that dispenses personalised confectionery packaging – which can transform into a mail-able souvenir
- Two diverse applications where product packaging transforms into portable speakers for smartphones
- A ‘cursed’ targeted online advertising campaign
- The meteoric rise of ‘unboxing’ – the unpacking of products where the process is captured on video and uploaded to the internet
Request your copy of our 2018 Trend Report here and we will post it out promptly. We hope this snapshot of trends provides you with some inspiration. Our team of label experts are standing by to discuss these trends further with you, or to help customise any of these ideas for your labels.