Launching the 2021 Hally Labels Trend Report
Over the past few months, we’ve been busily preparing our annual Hally Labels Trend Report. 2020 wasn’t what anyone planned, and the world is evolving rapidly. This year’s Report is about looking forward whilst acknowledging many things have changed. And with change comes great opportunity.
Our exciting and thought-provoking publication is designed to both challenge and inspire you. Over the 149 pages you will find an eclectic collection of emerging trends, ideas and insights hand-picked from a diverse spectrum of industries around the world.
Once again we use the industry trend framework from the world’s leading trend firm trendwatching.com to form the foundation of our report. We have combined their 2021 insights with our own Hally Labels research, to create a compendium of cutting-edge trends. We continue to place a strong emphasis on innovations in the labelling and packaging industries.
The key takeaway this year is that the events of 2020 have heightened and accelerated multiple trends, offering valuable early insights into consumer priorities and expectations for 2021 and beyond.
Some of our favourite trend examples this year are:
- Nutella’s Ti Amo Italia campaign to lift Italian’s spirits during lockdown by showing 30 Italian locations on their packaging alongside a QR code that sent consumers on a virtual and immersive tour
- Volkswagen Australia’s ‘world’s smallest’ car dealership that lets drivers test cars from home
- Heinz Cream of Beanz glow in the dark ‘trick or treat’ packaging
- L’Occitane en Provence’s interactive colourable beauty set
- ASB Bank’s ‘loan’ scheme of All Blacks to small businesses
We’d love to share this year’s edition with you: click on the button to request yours now.